Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wamu

tag
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wamu PFICO

They actually pulled Experian this month for my PFico score. How very un-Wamu-ish. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by TangMeister on 07-24-2008 12:11 AM
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wamu PFICO

TangMeister wrote:
They actually pulled Experian this month for my PFico score. How very un-Wamu-ish. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by TangMeister on 07-24-2008 12:11 AM

It's quite common.  The PFICO always comes from either TU or EX.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wamu

Trishco wrote:
Hmmm....interesting!

The *scores* that I've had displayed from WaMu are consistently 40-50 lower than what myFico score is!  Has been that way since March!

See the explanation earlier in this thread regarding why your PFICO from WaMu will likely be different than your FICO score from myFICO.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

GFer wrote:
Ok...so a couple got updated...but many haven't. Hmmm
Mine hasn't, of course. Really, though, I was surprised I had  a score at all, because my account is new and was told I wouldn't get it for 2 or 3 months. I don't have anything showing for the graphs or such, just the score, though.

What most people see when they have a new account is that they get their score right away (not the credit report snapshot or the score graph - just the score), and then it doesn't update for 2-3 months.

Once it does update for the first time, don't be surprised if it switches from EX to TU or vice versa and the first score you got disappears.

Message 24 of 25
GFer
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Cheddar. I didn't know that.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.