Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to apply for CC that pulls Fico9

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to apply for CC that pulls Fico9

Would like some feedback on who is pulling the Fico9 reports.

My Fico8 is 690-720 depending on CRA

My Fico9 is 50+ points higher on each. And doesn’t show my paid in full collections.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Want to apply for CC that pulls Fico9

@Anonymous wrote:
Would like some feedback on who is pulling the Fico9 reports.

My Fico8 is 690-720 depending on CRA

My Fico9 is 50+ points higher on each. And doesn’t show my paid in full collections.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I was never declined when my FICO 8 scores were in the 690's.  Have you been declined at that score?  720 is a good score so I wouldn't worry about that. 

Message 2 of 11
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Hey Zach

FNBO uses Fico 9.  I have their M-Life card and the Visa Platinum. The M-Life I use for Vegas mostly. The Visa Platinum can be low APR and they offer frequent low rate balance transfers for the life of the transferred amount. MyFico'rs also like their Ducks Unlimited card. I hear it pays 5% for gas purchase. 

If you are in Northern California, 1st United CU uses Fico 9. Low rate Visa cards and personal lines of credit. 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 3 of 11
Rogue46
Established Contributor

PenFed pulls Fico 9

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU pulls FICO 9. 

Message 5 of 11
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

And I believe Wells Fargo uses FICO 9.

@Anonymous, just because FICO 9 is used, that doesn't mean that the lender won't see what's on your report.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, I guess I didn’t think about that. I’m just feeling nervous. To apply for credit if I have paid collections still there.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I haven’t been denied at that score. Was mainly concerned that My paid collections would be a disqualifying factor.
Message 8 of 11
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No, I haven’t been denied at that score. Was mainly concerned that My paid collections would be a disqualifying factor.

With a 720 if you have low utilization and decent income it would be highly unlikely you would be declined.  I would apply for the cards you want.  

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.