cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to share your myFICO product experience?

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Administrator

Want to share your myFICO product experience?

The myFICO team is working on some new web pages and would love to add some product testimonials on them. 

 

If you've used one of our products and had a positive experience then please let us know! We'd love to share them with your permission. Post below or PM me and we'll reach out if we want to use your testimonial. Thanks!

 

Cindy_FICO 
myFICO Admin

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Established Member

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?

I’ll help(attempt,anyway), I know testimonials are important.

I was waiting for my credit report to update for an important application. I purchased a report from MyFico and received an updated report. MyFico was the first to update and show me my accurate credit score before any of the other credit monitoring sites.
Message 2 of 20
Administrator

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?


@CheeseNCrackers wrote:
I’ll help(attempt,anyway), I know testimonials are important.

I was waiting for my credit report to update for an important application. I purchased a report from MyFico and received an updated report. MyFico was the first to update and show me my accurate credit score before any of the other credit monitoring sites.

Thanks! Hopefully, your response will prompt others to share. 

Message 3 of 20
Frequent Contributor

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?

I would, but the only MyFICO "product" I can use is the message boards, since the sign-up form won't allow me to sign up until all of my reports have a six-month-old account on them. If you're interested in requests or suggestions, I think you should let people in my situation sign up, and just leave the calculated score blank for credit reports without enough age, until they reach the six-month window. Show other info minus the score until it can be provided. Meantime, I am paying somebody else for the same thing. I know from discussions here that I'm not the only one in this situation, and I assume the group of people most motivated to sign up for products like yours would include people who are new to credit trying to build up their profiles, of which people with no accounts six months old would be a significant portion.

 

I have found a wealth of knowledge on the MyFICO forums that have helped me avoid mistakes and know where to focus my efforts.


But, my VS scores of 634-678 are probably actually more predictive right now. Everything listed is new to my profile since April 2019, except the Exxon card. The AU card hasn't reached TU yet, so no FICO score on TU yet. I have a ton of hard inquiries March-June 2019. No derogs. Other score types are generally higher on EQ, lower on EX. Experian Bankcard 2 is 627!
Keepers:

Will be closed by March 2020:

Authorized user:

Closed but still on reports:

Short-term goal: My stuff is in too much of a state of flux to have one that matters ...
Long-term goal: Legit, meaningful 770s across the board.
Message 4 of 20
Administrator

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?


@KJinNC wrote:

I would, but the only MyFICO "product" I can use is the message boards, since the sign-up form won't allow me to sign up until all of my reports have a six-month-old account on them. If you're interested in requests or suggestions, I think you should let people in my situation sign up, and just leave the calculated score blank for credit reports without enough age, until they reach the six-month window. Show other info minus the score until it can be provided. Meantime, I am paying somebody else for the same thing. I know from discussions here that I'm not the only one in this situation, and I assume the group of people most motivated to sign up for products like yours would include people who are new to credit trying to build up their profiles, of which people with no accounts six months old would be a significant portion.

 

I have found a wealth of knowledge on the MyFICO forums that have helped me avoid mistakes and know where to focus my efforts.


Thanks for the feedback for those who aren't scorable yet. I'm glad the forums has been a good place for you. 

 

I'm looking for reviews on those who have used our paid products specifically. 

Message 5 of 20
Regular Contributor

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?

For years, I did not actively seek credit as I knew that my scores were horrible. After being forced into Bankruptcy due to high medical bills, I decided it was time to take my head out of the sand and start rebuilding.

I found MyFICO while searching for help with credit scores. I joined the forums, and read every post I could find about rebuilding credit scores. The forums are a wealth of information from people just like me!

I then signed up for the monthly 3B credit monitoring. Whenever a change on my credit reports take place, it updates my FICO scores on all 3 bureaus. It also gives me my scores for mortgages and auto loans once a month.

I love being able to look in one place for all of my scores, and the information on the forums is priceless!
Chapter 7 DC 10/23/18
Starting FICO 8 11/22/18

Current FICO 8 06/28/19

GOAL 680 by 12/19
Current FICO 9 06/28/19

Student loans and car payments reporting positive

Message 6 of 20
Valued Member

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?

I use the premier monthly service and so far it has been great. One suggestion I have is to update all of the scoring models when there is a change, or at least let users be able to simulate their other scores.

When you’re trying to make a big purchase and your scores are right on the border this would be a big help.
Message 7 of 20
Administrator

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?


@Kathyups wrote:
For years, I did not actively seek credit as I knew that my scores were horrible. After being forced into Bankruptcy due to high medical bills, I decided it was time to take my head out of the sand and start rebuilding.

I found MyFICO while searching for help with credit scores. I joined the forums, and read every post I could find about rebuilding credit scores. The forums are a wealth of information from people just like me!

I then signed up for the monthly 3B credit monitoring. Whenever a change on my credit reports take place, it updates my FICO scores on all 3 bureaus. It also gives me my scores for mortgages and auto loans once a month.

I love being able to look in one place for all of my scores, and the information on the forums is priceless!

Thanks for sharing your story. This is great.

Message 8 of 20
Administrator

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?


@Stogieman wrote:
I use the premier monthly service and so far it has been great. One suggestion I have is to update all of the scoring models when there is a change, or at least let users be able to simulate their other scores.

When you’re trying to make a big purchase and your scores are right on the border this would be a big help.

Glad to hear you like our FICO Premier product! Thanks for the suggestion as well. 

Message 9 of 20
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Want to share your myFICO product experience?

While I don't pay for any monitoring service(s), I have paid for and used the one-time 1-B and 3-B products several times specifically from myFico.

Aside from having to unfreeze my Experian report before I'm able to purchase the one time 3-B report, I've not had any issues obtaining my reports from here, and they seem updated to real time when pulled.

It's been a very easy process every time I've purchased products!


Scores held down by umpteen INQ & New accounts
~~~BK7 d/c-08/2013......my rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you.~~
Message 10 of 20