Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting to App Venture ! But......

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Wanting to App Venture ! But......

hi, I'm wanting to app the Venture card . Does anyone know if they will settle for Ex & TU ONLY ? 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wanting to App Venture ! But......

From what I've read I believe EQ might be essential with Capital One. Nothing beats a failure like a try though Smiley Happy Someone else should be along with direct experience. Unless this thread is deleted before it happens...

Message 2 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I've not really heard of them approving someone without EQ. You can certainly try, but overall they seem relatively insistent on the 3 pull thing (I assume you are saying your EQ is frozen). You might get by with say, TU frozen, but EQ I kind of doubt.

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

No EQ = No Cap1 card... Simple as that.

Cap1 usually wants Two at least.  Usually it is TU/EQ that you can get away with btw.  Although you "should" have all three unfroozen to be politicially correct. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
hockeymom2119
Valued Member

Sorry if this has been discussed, but what do you mean by "frozen"?  Why would your credit score/report be frozen? I'm not familiar with this term. 

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

No EQ = No Cap1 card... Simple as that.

Cap1 usually wants Two at least.  Usually it is TU/EQ that you can get away with btw.  Although you "should" have all three unfroozen to be politicially correct. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frozen means your credit report cannot be pulled, usually due to a fraud alert, or can be at the customers request. Sometimes can be used to keep yourself from applying for things you don't really need lol
Message 6 of 15
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

My partner and i recently applied and i think they did triple pull. Not sure because i checked TU and EQ but not EX and there was a inquiry on TU and EQ

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do a triple pull.
Message 8 of 15
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Sorry to bust yalls bubble, but I was just APPROVED for $15k with a EX & TU pull

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did it today, and they pulled a TU for a 5000CL.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.