Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was riding high until..........,.chase double pull i think

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Was riding high until..........,.chase double pull i think

I just was approved for my Amex green...20 minutes delta gold ........thought oh well.....i might as well take a chance with Chase.........my mistake......denied ...reconed...denied.......i had forgotten i included them in chap 7...i guess i will not be getting in with  Chase anytime soon..

but they pulled EX and EQ...... Ok with that i guess.....but got a usaa alert today.....another from First USA on ex again.......is this Chase?.

can i disput it?..

Only apped once

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

Re: Was riding high until..........,.chase double pull i think

I "mistakenly" thought that I could get movement with Chase last week as well. I found it strange that they'd pulled both EQ (787) and EX (726) still leading to no approval. Really wished that would have saved thoes 2 precious HPs..

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 2 of 6
resilient
Established Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

I just was approved for my Amex green...20 minutes delta gold ........thought oh well.....i might as well take a chance with Chase.........my mistake......denied ...reconed...denied.......i had forgotten i included them in chap 7...i guess i will not be getting in with  Chase anytime soon..

but they pulled EX and EQ...... Ok with that i guess.....but got a usaa alert today.....another from First USA on ex again.......is this Chase?.

can i disput it?..

Only apped once

Yes, they show up as First USA on Experian. It happened to me last month when they double pulled me for my Hyatt approval, since I had gotten the Freedom the month before.

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 3 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Well, you pretty much authorize them to HP when you recon. I got two hps too. At least they didn't pull all three or two hps on the same report...
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I got denied by Chase in february due to high util. Only pulled once. But I am working on paying down my balances before apping again.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 6
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
I got denied by Chase in february due to high util. Only pulled once. But I am working on paying down my balances before apping again.

They pulled EX and EQ on original app.......then i guess when i called in to recon they pulled EXP only.....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.