cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to tell if you already paid the last statement balance?

tag
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Way to tell if you already paid the last statement balance?

Since I sometimes pay in full well before the statement due date and then make more purchases during that period, I always have trouble distinguishing whether I already paid the full amount for my last statement balance... Is the best way to tell by looking at the minimum payment required and if it shows $0.00? or is there another more accurate way to tell? I just don't want to have to end up paying interest on any balance...

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Way to tell if you already paid the last statement balance?

@SportBike4Life wrote:

Since I sometimes pay in full well before the statement due date and then make more purchases during that period, I always have trouble distinguishing whether I already paid the full amount for my last statement balance... Is the best way to tell by looking at the minimum payment required and if it shows $0.00? or is there another more accurate way to tell? I just don't want to have to end up paying interest on any balance...

Most on line credit card services allow one to check for MOST RECENT ACTIVITY and/or ALL ACTIVITY.  That's where I go to check what's going on with my account, esp since I have 2 AU on some of my accounts and want to make sure their activity coincides with what I'm aware of.  Payments will show up there along with charges.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.