Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Wayfair

Does Wayfair do shopping cart checkup credit card pre approvals?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Wayfair

Wayfair is a SCT card. I got mine that way.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 2 of 13
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

wrote:

Wayfair is a SCT card. I got mine that way.

So did I. Started out with a $8K CL back in July 2016.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a preapproval when I was checking out, went through steps and was approved 750$ cl. Ended up being a hard pull. Grrr!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine in September 2017. SCT. No hard pull.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if this is a pre-approval. I registered a Wayfair account, added merchandise to my cart, went through all steps until I reached the Submit Order button, instead of submitting I went to profile menu and clicked credit card, they asked for the last 4 of my SSN and income. Instant approval for $1K. I emptied my cart and logged out.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

For me it's been my easiest sct card. I tried last night and got the pops up going quickly like Bing Bing Bing. I used firefox. Instant approval.
Message 7 of 13
grower1
Frequent Contributor

I just tried the SCT at Wayfair using Firefox. Instantly got the pre-approval popup. It's weird because I shop at Wayfair all of the time on my standard browser and never get the pop up. I closed out of the page, as I don't want another store card, but neat trick!Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 10.42.18 PM.png

Message 8 of 13
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Yes that's how I got mine with wayfair, however at first it would never pop up I had to use my back up to my back up email and incognito mode to finally get it to pop up lol. Could never get overstock though but hubby Got that right away but never a pop up for wayfair go figure lol
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like most that is how I got my Wayfair card. In addition it has grown really fast....started at $500 and after less than a year it's at 5.3K with soft pull CLI's about every other month.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.