Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wayfair

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Wayfair

Does anyone know how long before they report? I got the account early March received card but have not seen them report yet. Just curious how long as I have not used the card at all.

Thanks

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Wayfair

My Wayfair updates at least a month behind...have you used the card yet?  I believe with Comenity at times if there is no activity on the card it will not report. Way back when I first got my card I used it straight away, gotta love the 0%, and it took at least one billing cycle to report.  As always, YMMV! 

EDIT: Sorry, you did say you haven't used the card...wait until your first statement cuts and see what happens perhaps?

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 2 of 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thank you
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 6
SarahJo
Established Contributor

You're welcome!  I'll also say that my Wayfair card has been a big part of my rebuild, as you can see in my sig...I ran a lot through it (remodeling a house) and their customer service is amazing.  The card grew very well, good luck!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine reported a couple days after I got my card last month, so about 2 weeks. Called robolady before I got the card and got a double CLI taking me from my initial $3500 limit to $7500.

Message 5 of 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Thanks all. Yes my initial limit was 3500 then I requested cli online when I set up account and it jumped  to 5000.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.