Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways To Curve Your Itch To App

tag
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Re: Ways To Curve Your Itch To App

Lol I don't know about that one. It'd be a nice buzz then you realize you won't be getting a new card in the mail.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 11 of 13
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@jon22guitar wrote:

If I started a website that allowed you to get faux approvals (just the approval messages) for, say, $5 a month, allowing you to "app" whenever you get the urge or as much as you please, how many of you would join? Smiley LOLHeartSmiley Wink

I would, as long as I got high SL !., lmao

Message 12 of 13
jon22guitar
Regular Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@jon22guitar wrote:

If I started a website that allowed you to get faux approvals (just the approval messages) for, say, $5 a month, allowing you to "app" whenever you get the urge or as much as you please, how many of you would join? Smiley LOLHeartSmiley Wink

I would, as long as I got high SL !., lmao

"Haven't made a payment in 6 months? Just filed for bankruptcy? No problem! Here's an extra 50,000 Chase UR points so you can go relax and unwind on a vacation!" Smiley LOL

CSP 10,000, Citi Forward 3400, Barclay Arrival+ 2750, BOA Travel Rewards 2700, Discover IT 1500, Chase Freedom 1000, Crap One 500
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.