Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ways to check Soft pull by lenders?

tag
mojobones89
Contributor

Ways to check Soft pull by lenders?

what do you guys use to see what lenders are performing soft pulls each months?

keep getting pre aprovals but waiting for that amex to pop up.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Ways to check Soft pull by lenders?

I'm not sure about the others but if you monitor via Experian Direct, you can hit the dispute link/button and the SPs will show.  You don't actually have to follow through with a dispute.

Message 2 of 8
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Equifax monitoring service let's you see your softs.  

TU you can only see through the back door or by ordering a hard copy of your report.  

EX you can see if you have an existing report number from a hard copy.  There is an option on their website that says "view report again" and you have to use that report number to get an updated report with softs.

If other monitoring services allow you to see them I don't know about them.  But I'm sure someone will chime in if so.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 8
mojobones89
Contributor

the only report i have is an EX from USAA which updates every month,How do i sign up for the others?

Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

If you have your Ex cc number you can just reuse it like Rhaeny mentioned. Same goes for EQ. I have successfully pulled my reports daily without any issues.
Message 5 of 8
mojobones89
Contributor

im not seeing it on EX,just see HP's

Message 6 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

There should be a section below titled, Inquiries Shared Only With You
Message 7 of 8
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Another topic discussing the same thing. Should give some insight:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/how-can-you-tell-if-you-ve-been-SP-d/m-p/1765914/highli...

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.