Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web bank account transfer?

tag
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Web bank account transfer?

Hello all! I am in the rebuilding stage. I got a pre approval for fingerhut ( I know not for they will give me credit but I am very confident they will) my question is I don't really like finger hut. Will web bank allow me to use that $300 for say PayPal or a different store? What are your thoughts? Thx again for the help. I have made alot of progress in my short time here!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Web bank account transfer?

Please stay away from FH.

Your best change get some secured CC.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 5
Lightdog555
New Contributor

I have an Amex optima Kay's card all reporting no lates since 2012 jan and two auto loans 5 years never late. Just about 6 CO from 2008-09. I also just got a cap one $49 for 200. I am confident web bank will give me credit I just do not want finger hut. As you said the prices are sky high. Hopefully they allow me to move that line to express or Paypal something I would actually use.
Message 3 of 5
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

i personally dont think it s a good idea to apply for either one.

You should focus to work on your baddies......

Remove them all then you would get much more credit card with flex perk rewards...jt my 0.2 cent....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 4 of 5
Lightdog555
New Contributor

Ok thx for the advice! They are legit baddies so have to hope they fall off in a few years and keep my current accounts in great standing.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.