cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well thank you PayPal!

Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PayPal MC 4% Promo

I do know when i use my card twice i get 4% but then again my math might be offSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 24
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!

So......we are "liking " Synchrony in this thread?Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 24
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

So......we are "liking " Synchrony in this thread?Smiley Wink


LOL

Message 13 of 24
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!

Maxes out at an extra $20.   Oh sorry, this is MF:

 

That's an EXTRA $20 in FREE MONEY!!!!!

Message 14 of 24
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!


@longtimelurker wrote:

Maxes out at an extra $20.   Oh sorry, this is MF:

 

That's an EXTRA $20 in FREE MONEY!!!!!


I mean it's free money on a card people already have. No sense not to use it. 

✌️
Message 15 of 24
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Well thank you PayPal!

I got a 3% promo today, rewards max out at $40:

Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-54-29-1.png

 

Message 16 of 24
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: PayPal MC 4% Promo


@Saeren wrote:

Nope. I got an email telling me my card earns 2% this evening.


561667E6-DCEA-44B0-86AE-F85778A127DD.jpeg


Congrats on getting the 4% offer. I have never had that one on any of the rounds it has done. Lol


Congratulations on your 2% promo!

Message 17 of 24
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!


@DoctorWily wrote:

I got a 3% promo today, rewards max out at $40:

Screenshot_2020-05-22-20-54-29-1.png

 


Congratulations on your 3% promo!

Message 18 of 24
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!

Congratulations! 😀


Current Scores & Increase since May 2020:

EX: 718 (+55)| TU: 692 (+32)| EQ: 681 (+36)| TU Fico 9: 704

Next Goal: Min. 700 w/all CRAs

Subsequent Goal: Chase FU

Gardening Until: 06/01/2021| App: 5/22/2020
Message 19 of 24
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Re: Well thank you PayPal!


@Saeren wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Maxes out at an extra $20.   Oh sorry, this is MF:

 

That's an EXTRA $20 in FREE MONEY!!!!!


I mean it's free money on a card people already have. No sense not to use it. 


Of course, but it could also calibrate how much excitement to feel.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.