Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Signup Bonus Taking a while to post

tag
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Signup Bonus Taking a while to post

The promo said $200 for $1,000 spend in first 3 months. I got that done late June, still no sign of the $200 bonus. Anyone have experience with this promo?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Cash Wise Signup Bonus Taking a while to post

@yellowcake wrote:
The promo said $200 for $1,000 spend in first 3 months. I got that done late June, still no sign of the $200 bonus. Anyone have experience with this promo?

Yes, it took about 45 days after the statement (the statement that met the minimum spend) closed to get the bonus.

I got the card on 4/1/17.

My first purchase was on 4/6/17 for $857. 

The first statement closed on 4/17/17 - oops, didn't realize it would be a short statement for the first month.

Made another pruchase for $469 to meet my bonus offer. 

Second statement closed on 5/18/17. 

Bonus deposited in my rewards account on 7/2/17

FYI, double-check your redemption settings. Mine was defaulted to auto-redeem to a WF checking account I had opened for the signup bonus. I had to call their rewards team and get them to put the redemption back into my account. You can check your auto-redeem settings by going to the rewards portal, clicking settings on the top right, and click Auto-redeem on the left. 

Message 2 of 4
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@yellowcake wrote:

Yes, it took about 45 days after the statement (the statement that met the minimum spend) closed to get the bonus.

I got the card on 4/1/17.

My first purchase was on 4/6/17 for $857. 

The first statement closed on 4/17/17 - oops, didn't realize it would be a short statement for the first month.

Made another pruchase for $469 to meet my bonus offer. 

Second statement closed on 5/18/17. 

Bonus deposited in my rewards account on 7/2/17

FYI, double-check your redemption settings. Mine was defaulted to auto-redeem to a WF checking account I had opened for the signup bonus. I had to call their rewards team and get them to put the redemption back into my account. You can check your auto-redeem settings by going to the rewards portal, clicking settings on the top right, and click Auto-redeem on the left. 

Good to know. I'll be waiting on mine.

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.