Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Credit Card offer...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Wells Fargo Credit Card offer...

I literally will take back everything I have said about the bank... Okay not everything but I will start to reconsider my relationship with them Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Credit Card offer...

@Creditaddict wrote:

I literally will take back everything I have said about the bank... Okay not everything but I will start to reconsider my relationship with them Smiley Tongue

Lol why? What happened?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

Did they preapprove you for the Amex card? Or the regular card?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

"Ok, not everything but" Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
drkaje
Senior Contributor

It's a trap!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 16
SorenX

I have a Wells card. Got it about a year ago. They only gave me a $700 limit. The funny thing is that I think my credit score was actually BETTER then that it is now, but a couple of weeks ago I got approved for a card through a credit union (Security Service) for a $2000 limit.

Not sure why Wells is so stingy.

Message 6 of 16
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

LMBO!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm either the WF AMEX offer or a come other WF CC offer has gotten you heads over heel.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's a Wells Fargo Rewards Card Offer:

0% BT and Purchases for 12 months

12.15-25.99% after BT

20,000 Bonus Points after making $1k in purchases

5 points for gas, grocery, and drugstore for 6 months

Message 8 of 16
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

is the 6 months unlimited spend and do you have to have a relationship with WF to be eligible?

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 9 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dabrian wrote:

is the 6 months unlimited spend and do you have to have a relationship with WF to be eligible?

Ron of all people recently got denied wells for not having relationship... They are huge on it!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.