cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Dillard's Amex is Here!!!!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wells Fargo Dillard's Amex is Here!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I saw this when I logged in today as well.  I had to call to verify my acct was paid.

Creditmagic, I'm sorry for your denial.  WF pulled EQ for me earlier this year when I got Propel World Amex.  I hate it when these companies introduce new cards and have the approval algorythms all screwed up.  It might take a bit for them to figure out how to properly manage a new store card Smiley Happy

B335is,

It is the store card. I don't think it is the same as the Propel Amex. They treated as the retail cards.

Ron.

I didn't know they strictly pull TU for store cards.  I thought WF pulled randomly or geographically.  Good to know.

Message 31 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I saw this when I logged in today as well.  I had to call to verify my acct was paid.

Creditmagic, I'm sorry for your denial.  WF pulled EQ for me earlier this year when I got Propel World Amex.  I hate it when these companies introduce new cards and have the approval algorythms all screwed up.  It might take a bit for them to figure out how to properly manage a new store card Smiley Happy

B335is,

It is the store card. I don't think it is the same as the Propel Amex. They treated as the retail cards.

Ron.

I didn't know they strictly pull TU for store cards.  I thought WF pulled randomly or geographically.  Good to know.

Yes, they pulled only TU for the store cards. I applied for the retail cards in the past few months.  They all pulled TU.

Ron.

Message 32 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just went to Dillards.com. They already pulled down to website.

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

Does this mean they're redesigning the cards?

I like the see-thru blue Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Does this mean they're redesigning the cards?

I like the see-thru blue Smiley Sad

I hope they are going to have EMV Amex like Propel 365. My card is going to expire next month. I will know what it looks like. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think ours expire for a year+

Message 36 of 39
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can tell them your card is worn out. You need a replacement card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ron1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can tell them your card is worn out. You need a replacement card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

We'll see if they redesign them or not before doing that.

Message 38 of 39
CreditCardDiva
Regular Contributor

I had to speak to customer service twice....both times were extremely pleasant - on par with Discover customer service. 

Credit Rebuild Start Date (3/12)
Oakland County CU Visa ($500) | Capital One Quick Silver One ($600) | Capital One Secured MC ($200) | Walmart ($1600) | PayPal Credit ($1000) | Jared ($3500) | Victoria's Secret ($850) | Gettington ($3500) | Amazon Store Card ($850) | NewEgg Preferred ($2400) | Discover IT ($1500) | Dillard's AMEX ($1500) Target ($1500) | Overstock Store Card ($1200) | Kohl's ($1500) | Old Navy ($650) | Macy's Store Card ($800) | The Limited ($350)
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.