Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Secured

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Secured

Does anyone have this card or any info on it. Graduation possibilities... Early on in rebuilding (January) I was denied both BOA and Citi. My Utility will be less than 20% by July down from 101% (Jan.) and I want a Primer, bad. Crap 1, Orchard, First Premier are my only credit holdings.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Secured

Yes the Wells Fargo secured card will graduate, I believe after 1 yr. My wife had this card many,many,many, years ago.I would stay away from Wells Fargo if possible.I have a current auto loan through them.There a very conservative bank,And I just flat out don't like Wells Fargo....
Message Edited by cartercorp on 04-16-2009 01:43 PM
Message 2 of 3
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Secured

As of the 15th I've had this card for 7 months and began originally with all scores in the mid 500s.  Being a Wells Fargo customer i was eligible for their (6.5%, I think?) 6 month promo rate, now jacked up to the standard (though, who cares, I'm not going to carry a balance on this).  I've been quite happy with it.  In Febuary I was surprised to find that just a week after added an additional $200 to my $300 deposit, Wells Fargo also gave me an unsecured line increase on the card of +$100.  I did the same at the beginning of this month (+$200 on my money) and lo' and behold, they increased my limit another +$100 at the statement close date.  I'm really interested to see how things will go at the 12 month mark.

EDIT: typo

Message Edited by vonMannstein on 04-16-2009 02:02 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.