Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo - Which Bureau

tag
irrational
Frequent Contributor

Wells Fargo - Which Bureau

I was looking at WF's  Home Rebate card, and was curious if anyone new which CRA they HP when apping.

My TU report has the blunt of my INQs, and I'd hate to have another on that report.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
yellowcake
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo - Which Bureau

I'ive applied for a student loan and a credit card with WF, they've always pulled TU for me. 

Message 2 of 4
eagle2013
Established Contributor

EX and EQ for me. This was last year when I apped in a branch on the east coast (NC)

Message 3 of 4
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@irrational wrote:

I was looking at WF's  Home Rebate card, and was curious if anyone new which CRA they HP when apping.

My TU report has the blunt of my INQs, and I'd hate to have another on that report.

I have that WF card, and they pulled EQ for me in Colorado.

That said, it appears that WF can been all over the place depending on geography.  In checking the credit pulls database of the site of which we may not speak it appears fairly evenly split across all 3 CB as to what is pulled, with perhaps a slight edge to TU. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.