Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo is Relaunching the Propel Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo is Relaunching the Propel Card

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Its live!! Now the wait begins, either yea or nay..we shall see. I hate none instant responses.

Thanks for the heads up. They gave me a 1500 SL meh. Hope you have better luck then me

any data points bud

Message 81 of 252
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Its live!! Now the wait begins, either yea or nay..we shall see. I hate none instant responses.

I have a good feeling, @Gmood1... hopefully they will give you an answer soon.  Smiley Wink

I wish I wouldn't have applied for the card when I did... I had no bonus at all.  Smiley Mad  The reason I applied to begin with was for overdraft protection, since the old rewards scheme wasn't anything to write home about.

I had a pre-qual offer and I didn't think there would ever be a bonus, so there was nothing to lose... or so I thought.  Smiley Frustrated

I also wonder if they will reissue the physical cards with the new design for consistency, or if I will just keep the white one until it expires.  I'm fine either way (I'm actually fond of the old design).

Sorry you weren't able to get better a better bonus UncleB.

Don't know WF policy on reissues but maybe they will and you can have both Smiley Happy

Message 82 of 252
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. They gave me a 1500 SL meh. Hope you have better luck then me

any data points bud

EX 8: 730 (They pulled this one)

AAOA: 2 yrs/5 months

Utilization: 1%

Inquires: 5/24 (now 6/24)

SL: 1500

Message 83 of 252
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thank you

sucks they give very low SL with your score

Message 84 of 252
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks!! Yeah that's pretty low for a supposedly premium card. I'll close it before it gets here if I get the same. Lol

I'd rather be denied than get a SL that makes the SUB difficult to obtain.

Congrats on your instant approval!

Message 85 of 252
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ok thank you

Wasn't really expecting much from WF so surprisingly I'm not disappointed or anything. If I'm in the mood I'll try recon tomorrow if WF allows that to increase it.

Message 86 of 252
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@issac2x wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

ok thank you

Wasn't really expecting much from WF so surprisingly I'm not disappointed or anything. If I'm in the mood I'll try recon tomorrow if WF allows that to increase it.

I totally understand,  what are the limits on your current CCs if you don't mind me asking?

I'm trying to gauge what their system is looking for. Is the $1500 your lowest CL?

I was hoping for at least $5k, $10k would be better of course. lol

Message 87 of 252
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

Thanks!! Yeah that's pretty low for a supposedly premium card. I'll close it before it gets here if I get the same. Lol

The "Premium" label is just WF attempt to compete with Chase when in reality it's just barely competing with Uber/Savor... which I also happen to have Smiley Tongue

I know the feeling of grinding away at a low SL just to get a SUB thanks to Barclays but yeah it gets tedious if the limits to low. Don't worry given your profile they'll definitely give you a decent SL.

Message 88 of 252
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@issac2x wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

The "Premium" label is just WF attempt to compete with Chase when in reality it's just barely competing with Uber/Savor... which I also happen to have Smiley Tongue

I know the feeling of grinding away at a low SL just to get a SUB thanks to Barclays but yeah it gets tedious if the limits to low. Don't worry given your profile they'll definitely give you a decent SL.

I don't know. Lol

My credit profile is pretty heavy right now. My goal was to knock out a few more apps before the new CC reports. There's possibly one or two more banks I may visit before this app spree comes to an end. We win some we lose some. I was denied by them back in 2016. Looking for a little redemption.

Message 89 of 252
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@issac2x wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

ok thank you

I totally understand,  what are the limits on your current CCs if you don't mind me asking?

I'm trying to gauge what their system is looking for. Is the $1500 your lowest CL?

I was hoping for at least $5k, $10k would be better of course. lol

I'm actually relatively new to the CC world so my profile probably isn't the best to gauge their system.

Barclays-500

WF-1500

Chase-2000

ICBC-4000

BOA-5000

Cap1-6100

Message 90 of 252
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.