Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo new 1.5% Card

UncleB

Re: Wells Fargo new 1.5% Card

@BillyBob2 wrote:

Hey UB,

Was playing around with my WF online and found a credit card management option that I had never seen before, it allowed me to move 5k from my WF rewards card (had 15k cl) over to a 2 year old secured card that just graduated (crazy WF) and they even gave me a $100 increase. WOW!

That is a great find!  Smiley Very Happy

When I login to WF there's now a link to "try out" the new interface... I've not look over it very closely, but maybe I should!  Smiley Wink

Good job on being able to show that previously-secured card some more love!  Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 24
BillyBob2
Frequent Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@BillyBob2 wrote:

Hey UB,

Was playing around with my WF online and found a credit card management option that I had never seen before, it allowed me to move 5k from my WF rewards card (had 15k cl) over to a 2 year old secured card that just graduated (crazy WF) and they even gave me a $100 increase. WOW!

That is a great find!  Smiley Very Happy

When I login to WF there's now a link to "try out" the new interface... I've not look over it very closely, but maybe I should!  Smiley Wink

Good job on being able to show that previously-secured card some more love!  Smiley Happy

It was also instant, kinda like Cap1 combo, but you can slide a bar to set the exact amount you want to move. It was pretty easy. It was nice having a decent cl on that ole platinum.

Amex (Plat., Delta gold, BCP, Lowes, SC,BRG) Sync. (Sams MC, Walmart MC, eBates, Marvel, Care)
Chase (CSR, AARP, United) Capital One (Venture) NFCU (CLOC, GO, Cash rewards)
Wells Fargo (Rewards, Platinum) Citi (DP, Costco, TY) Barclay (Ring) Discover x 2 (IT) BOA (Visa Rewards)
Blispay (Rewards) Alliant (Cash Sig.) PenFed (Promise, Rewards, LOC)
USAA (Platinum, Rewards) PayPal (Credit) VCU (MC, LOC), TD (Cash)
Store Cards (Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, Nordstrom, Macy’s AM)
Utilization 6% | AAOA 2 yrs| FICO (08) - TU 739 - EX 709 - EQ 697 - FICO (09) EX 714 - EQ 723 - Garden since 4/22/18
Message 22 of 24
j615
Regular Contributor

Message 23 of 24
stellar
Established Contributor

The Wells Fargo Cash Wise card now DOES have a bonus.

$150 bonus if you spend $1000 in 3 months, online special only

https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.