Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo propel's new "WF DEALS"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo propel's new "WF DEALS"

This is on top of "earn more mall", the deals listed seems to be exact copy of amex offers, or very similar.

Screenshot_2019-07-01 https web secure wellsfargo com.png

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
-Wright-
Valued Member

Re: Wells Fargo propel's new "WF DEALS"

Thanks for this. I just added the Texas De Brazil and HappyCards offers. They are the same offers floating around a couple of my American Express Issued cards. 

Message 2 of 12
FloydWonder
New Contributor

Still seeing the old "Earn More Mall" over here with my Cash Wise card. Where is it on their site?

On the plus side, reading this thread encouraged me to check it out for once - turns out I've been targeted for 10% off gas purchases this month up to $40 in CB. That's a nice surprise.
PayPal 2% MC $10K | WF PLOC $10K
Chase Freedom Flex $13.7K | Discover IT $13.5K
WF Propel $8000 | WF Cash Wise $1500 | USB Cash+ 5000
Amex Business Prime $20K | Amex ED $4800 | Amex Gold | Uber Visa $1500

FICO 8 Scores (2/21/21): 767 TU, 770 EQ, 771 EX
Message 3 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FloydWonder wrote:
Still seeing the old "Earn More Mall" over here with my Cash Wise card. Where is it on their site?

On the plus side, reading this thread encouraged me to check it out for once - turns out I've been targeted for 10% off gas purchases this month up to $40 in CB. That's a nice surprise.

Click the link for 'Explore Benefits' under the card account.  It's not attached to the Go Far rewards account.

More info:  https://www.doctorofcredit.com/wells-fargo-adds-cash-back-deals-to-their-credit-cards/

(I'm not sure if these offers are only on Propel accounts or not... all of mine say "Amex Only", though.)

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is propel only, there is no "explore benefit" on my account summary for visa signature.
Message 5 of 12
FloydWonder
New Contributor

Thanks for the info. Probably not going to jump on a Propel just for another flavor of Amex Offers, but good to know it's there.
PayPal 2% MC $10K | WF PLOC $10K
Chase Freedom Flex $13.7K | Discover IT $13.5K
WF Propel $8000 | WF Cash Wise $1500 | USB Cash+ 5000
Amex Business Prime $20K | Amex ED $4800 | Amex Gold | Uber Visa $1500

FICO 8 Scores (2/21/21): 767 TU, 770 EQ, 771 EX
Message 6 of 12
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@FloydWonder wrote:

Same here.  I've already used the $40 back from $200 spend at Marriott on the Propel.  Was targeted for the 10% on fuel through 7/31.  What sucks it it comes on the heels of Amex offers dumping (3) fuel offers on my card at one time.  I currently have 2 extra MR points on fuel at Amoco/BP, 10% cash back at ExxonMobil, and additional 1MR point for inside purchases at QT.  They all are loaded onto my Business Gold which already gets 4xMR points on fuel.  Soo many choices.  I think I'm going to knock the Wells Fargo off first since it has the shortest time frame and then carry on with the rest of them. 

Message 7 of 12
AlpedHuez
Contributor

Personally I'm not surprised they (WF) are also probably using Amex's backend system for Amex Offers in addtion to their role as processor in regards to this card.

Message 8 of 12
Trudy
Valued Contributor

I just noticed this today on my Cash Wise and Platinum.  I was going to create a thread but searched 1st and found this.  The Deals are relatively weak and fewer than the above, at least for me.  May be product or even location??  

But it was a pleasant surprise to find this as I was searching for something else this morning. It's actually an option on my debit card too.  Same deals for all.

WF.png

WFD.png

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy wrote:

I just noticed this today on my Cash Wise and Platinum.  I was going to create a thread but searched 1st and found this.  The Deals are relatively weak and fewer than the above, at least for me.  May be product or even location??  

But it was a pleasant surprise to find this as I was searching for something else this morning. It's actually an option on my debit card too.  Same deals for all.

WF.png

WFD.png

On the Propel Amex, they are under My Card Benefits. A different setup.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.