cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went on a little $75k / 7card purge....

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: Went on a little $75k / 7card purge....

Nice work!!!!

Message 11 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats Pizza!  Now just a few more store cards and high apr majors to shed and you will be in better shape to get a CLI from some of the CU's such as PenFed/Alliant.  

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Discover2016 wrote:

Awesome! Always good to refine your credit portfolio, keep up the good work. 

Thanks Discover!  Im wanting big CLI's with Penfed and Alliant later end of year, so shedding some credit now will be worth it in the end! Plus I still have a ridiculously amount of availble credit, LOL..its not like Im hurting here, ha! Smiley Wink

I wanna be like you when I grow up, pizza. hehe. CONGRATULATIONS on a large purge !!!! I can't afford to lose that much credit line yet. I think I just passed 50K last month. lol.

Message 13 of 28
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Not the sears mc!! I remember you working on trying to get that one.

I'm always torn between consolidation/downsizing and getting more Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Pizza! Upward and onward!

Message 15 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nicely done Pizza! You know your movin on up when you can drop 75k in credit like Barclays AAs does the massesSmiley Happy. I cant wait to see you get your Citi Penfed and AlliantSmiley Happy. Good times, GOOOOD TimesSmiley Happy
Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

NIce Pizza! I'll be not far behind you. I just need some of these cards to grow a little and then I can start closing the useless ones. Like mentioned here i want someone to see hi limit cards on my CR, its the only reason I keep them around. I think by years end I should have them up there. I got my Jcrew to 10k finally. Be nice if I could get a couple of those to around 20-30K. Lets say I have plenty of socks to keep my feet warm on these cold winters Smiley LOL

Message 17 of 28
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Congratulations!! Are you still going to try with Chase, or did you get in with them? 

Message 18 of 28
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on trimming the fat!  I seriously don't know how some of y'all do it, It would make me so crazy...lol   

Message 19 of 28
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@barbaralee wrote:

Congratulations!! Are you still going to try with Chase, or did you get in with them? 

I just got in with them a few weeks ago!!! YAY!!   Amazon Visa Siggy $3k on recon! Smiley Wink 

Thank you so much everyone!!! As always, I appreciate you guys and gals!!! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.