cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CCC pulls Experian ONLY

tag
Rexmundi000

Re: What CCC pulls Experian ONLY

Just call them, they will connect a 3 way call with your bank to verify your address. Then it is insta approved. Apply for the revolver after you get the charge approved.

Message 21 of 34
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

That's what I did this morning rexmunndiii!!!!
Do it!!!
Worked like a charm! Theyll get the bank on the line for you:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 22 of 34
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Check amex app status online and then call the number to the left by the the btm of the screen.. Have her tell 'em she will do the verification over the phone!! It will work... I did it this morning :-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 34
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

They say she has to send in a bank letterhead stating she has a acct with them with her current address.. She hopes she get approved

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can 3-way call your bank to verify address. I had to do this and it was much faster than snail mail....

See here as it worked today:
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Approved-for-Motiva-approval-for-Amex-BCE/td-p/1617948/...

Message 25 of 34
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Thanks jd5189. So do amex have to know much long the acct has been opened with the bank and how much money is in her acct when they call and do the address verf?

Message 26 of 34
Rexmundi000

When I did it the only thing they did was confirm the address. The usbank rep was actually a little uncomfortible doing it at all. She made me say me address and then confirmed that it was the one they had on file. No personal info other than address and I guess the account #.

Message 27 of 34
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Thanks

Message 28 of 34
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

idk if this is true....

AMEX pulled TU for me last night

BOA only pulled EXP for me like a year ago.. but I hate boa haha

BofA pulled only EX for me last week (in Hawaii)

I like BofA Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 34
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Imua wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

idk if this is true....

AMEX pulled TU for me last night

BOA only pulled EXP for me like a year ago.. but I hate boa haha

BofA pulled only EX for me last week (in Hawaii)

I like BofA Smiley Wink

National lenders (BOFA / Chase / Amex) tend to pull on regional lines based on where you've lived predominantly probably for the last 7ish years.

Pretty much every lender I'd apply to wants to see my EX report (I've lived in Socal for the last 7.5 years now) unless I go out of my way to apply with someone who pulls a different bureau.  

For reference, Amex pulls EX nearly exclusively for charge cards unless borderline as LS accurately states; however, for their revolvers they'll go with whatever bureau they feel will give them the most resolution.  That may be on regional lines, or they may pick another bureau if they already have your EX report on file if you're currently one of their customers.

        
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.