cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Credit Card who would be the best to use?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Credit Card who would be the best to use?

I  just checked our FICO for TU and it came back a 697.  Experian FAKO was a 714, and EQ was a 667.  Who would be the best to use that looks at Transunion or Experien?  Also we have a dismissed BK from 2001.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Credit Card who would be the best to use?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Barclay's is an exclusive TU puller.

Is your EQ score a FICO or a FAKO?  You may be a very good candidate for a credit union, especially if you make them really happy with a deposit account.

Message 2 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I  just checked our FICO for TU and it came back a 697.  Experian FAKO was a 714, and EQ was a 667.  Who would be the best to use that looks at Transunion or Experien?  Also we have a dismissed BK from 2001.

Thanks

State Farm uses TU for credit.  For insurance they pull EX.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.  The Trans Union was an actual FICO score.  Does State Farm issue a credit card and does any one have any information on it?  Also with State Farm and Barclays....will the 2001 BK affect their decision?

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the information.  The Trans Union was an actual FICO score.  Does State Farm issue a credit card and does any one have any information on it?  Also with State Farm and Barclays....will the 2001 BK affect their decision?

Thanks

http://www.statefarm.com/bank/credit_cards/credit_cards.asp

Not sure if they are BK friendly.  I think they do tolerate old late payments.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.