Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Credit Card???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Credit Card???

TRying to rebuild my credit. I just applied for a CAP1 and got denied Smiley Sad... which card or dept store card will you ANYone recomened. My myfico from myfico is EQ654 TU602 and exp. 564 from experian.com.. my eq report has 1 Charge/off from a repo back in 09. its shows closed Neg. and a tax and tax lean from 05.. What Card company only pulls EQ

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: What Credit Card???

@Anonymous wrote:

TRying to rebuild my credit. I just applied for a CAP1 and got denied Smiley Sad... which card or dept store card will you ANYone recomened. My myfico from myfico is EQ654 TU602 and exp. 564 from experian.com.. my eq report has 1 Charge/off from a repo back in 09. its shows closed Neg. and a tax and tax lean from 05.. What Card company only pulls EQ

In order to best advise you, we need more info. What else is on your CR? How many CCs? What are your balances? Oldest acct? Newest acct? AAoA? Util (balances vs credit line)?

You may need to start with a secured card if you don't have any other credit established. Also, there are different levels of Cap One CCs. So, while you may have been denied, there may be a Cap One sub-prime card that you would be approved for. That's how many of us have rebuilt our credit.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.