Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Have You Been Approved For Lately

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Have You Been Approved For Lately

Orchard - $300 cl - thank you hsbc!

my first unsecured credit card, now i hope i can manage to get my credit scores 620+ By 1-1-2010

they pulled EX "plus score" was 632.. but i know FICO is closer to ~550 as my Truecredit TU "Score" is 591 and my fico is 539....

Message 71 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved through Navy Federal Credit Union today. YAY!  I was approved for their Platinum Visa with a $3,500 limit with a 15.9% APR.  I know that is high but expected with my score, but it is a foot in the door to rebuilding my credit since I did not have any credit cards before this on my credit report. 
Message 72 of 75
ficonewbie01
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved through Navy Federal Credit Union today. YAY!  I was approved for their Platinum Visa with a $3,500 limit with a 15.9% APR.  I know that is high but expected with my score, but it is a foot in the door to rebuilding my credit since I did not have any credit cards before this on my credit report. 

If you don't mind sharing, what was your credit score? I've been itching to get a CC thru my CU but it will have to wait after purchasing a house.

4/30/10: EQ 705 | TU 687
6/09/09: EQ 656 | TU 638 | EX 675 (FICO from LO)
5/11/09: EQ 584 | TU 539
Message 73 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score is Equifax 620 with a few baddies still left, that is who they pull. 
Message 74 of 75
Klaws1000
Valued Member

Continental Finance - Approved 10/98 (while still in CH 13 bankruptcy) Original Limit $300 - ($250 goes to "fees") - Had one CLI of $75.00 after 6 mo. Use & PIF every month.  Have to pay a "monthly maintenance fee" of $15.00 every month - ugh!  I'm planning to close 9/09 b/f annual fee comes due again.  I look at it as "paying my due" card but its SOOO not worth the BS fees.

HSBC Platnum - $300 CL - Approved Today.  One would think a "Platnum" card would have something better then a $300 CL..

FICO SCORES: 7/29/14 - TU 692 EX 688 EP ?
Message 75 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.