Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Is This?

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

What Is This?

CREDIT LINE INCREASE REQUEST   We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

I been belly aching for months over DISCOVER not wanting to do a CLI without a hard pull that i'm just not comfortable with yet if at all. I just signed on and i find this. Are they actually processing an auto CLI for my account now?

I HAVE NOT requested any CLI this month but i have been checking the CLI Page because the darn thing is never worked for me. Neither calling in. Neither the phone prompt diddy.

If this isn't a joke someone is going to have to pick me up off the floor if it really happens.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What Is This?

Discovers online system for CLI is consistently a mess... I always get some kind of error and have to call.

Message 2 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Discovers online system for CLI is consistently a mess... I always get some kind of error and have to call.

Mine is never worked!!!  At All!! In over a year!!!. It always said call in for further blah, blah, blah, etc.

And everytime i did call in they sounded like my experience with Credit Solutions (Except Lowe's!). "Sorry but your request for a CLI isn't available for you right now" You'll get a letter Blah, blah, blah.

I just SD'd this Card. And this is the first time i ever read anything like that before.

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It did to work for me either... I ended up calling and when I found out it will be an HP, I said - no, thank you good night...

Message 4 of 20
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I had a request hung up in their system for 3 months.  When I called the CSR he said "oh did you not want us to consider this?"  I told them they took too long so I just gave the business to the competition.  Needless to say after that and my shopDiscover experience it was moved to the last row of the drawer - behind the debit cards.

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dispute that!

Message 6 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

So then if what's been reported as your own experiences with them in that manner is DISCOVER a seriously flawed credit card company?

Message 7 of 20
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

So then if what's been reported as your own experiences with them in that manner is DISCOVER a seriously flawed credit card company?

In my opinion yes they are.  And with the it card tried to slap lipstick on a pig so to speak.  They have a loyal following though, so others will be quick to defend them.  I really want to post that family guy discover card video clip, but I won't Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 20
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

If the system displays the CLI "in process" anomaly for sometime, just have the CSRs cancel it or reset it.  This way, whenever you request one again, it doesn't hinder the processing of it.  Just a system glitch.

Message 9 of 20
keithB
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

CREDIT LINE INCREASE REQUEST   We're sorry. You already have a credit line increase request in progress.

We are unable to process another request until your current one is complete.

I been belly aching for months over DISCOVER not wanting to do a CLI without a hard pull that i'm just not comfortable with yet if at all. I just signed on and i find this. Are they actually processing an auto CLI for my account now?

I HAVE NOT requested any CLI this month but i have been checking the CLI Page because the darn thing is never worked for me. Neither calling in. Neither the phone prompt diddy.

If this isn't a joke someone is going to have to pick me up off the floor if it really happens.

Obviously you attempted a CLI and backed out of it after they told you a HP would be needed.  I know this because I did the same and got the same message.

If you initiate a CLI with Discover and cancel it do to them wanting to do a hard pull, you can't reapply for 30 days.  Don't worry, the message eventually goes away Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.