cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What The Heck Secured Citi Diamond early graduation ? No Way !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What The Heck Secured Citi Diamond early graduation ? No Way !!!

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE GRADUATING EARLY WITH THIS CARD ARE I MUST BE THE FIRST I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT THE FULL 18 MONTHS I GUESS NOT CITI MUST LOVE ME RECIEVED MY LETTER IN THE MAIL SAYING BECAUSE OF THE WAY I MANAGED MY ACCOUNT THEY ARE RETURNING MY DEPOSIT & BEING UPGRADED 

16 REPLIES 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: What The Heck Secured Citi Diamond early graduation ? No Way !!!

CONGRATS!

ALSO, YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH THE RETURNED DEPOSIT SHOULD BE A NEW KEYBOARD! Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

CONGRATS!

ALSO, YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WITH THE RETURNED DEPOSIT SHOULD BE A NEW KEYBOARD! Smiley Tongue

hahaha, LOL!! Smiley Happy

Congrats OP. 

Message 3 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

YES I CONCUR! 😁

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

I appreciate your your excitement but the profanity filter is there for a reason.  Please do not try to circumvent the filter.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, congrats! But please use lower caps next time---I can almost hear someone yelling at me!

Best of luck with Citi. 😀
Message 6 of 17
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new unsecured account. Also, the caps lock button might be stuck.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I now have this card. Can you share on what you did to maintain the card? For example, did you leave a balance each month of $10 .00 or did you PIF? I have a $200.00 limit.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I now have this card. Can you share on what you did to maintain the card? For example, did you leave a balance each month of $10 .00 or did you PIF? I have a $200.00 limit.

following, same here!

Message 9 of 17
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Not a fan of the profanity filter.. Not due to wanting to curse more that it oftentimes will FALSE POSITIVE on posts....

And what it considers profane....... but not a good idea to try to go around it either... 

Op.. Congratulations on an early graduation

Now about that caps lock key.......

Iv actually thought of coming up with a keyboard that puts a heating element under the keyboard that heats up the longer you type in all caps... (Theres also a model for excessive appers for credit applications that heats up when you try to view and fill out a credit app form and actually will burn and/or zap you if you submit it.....)

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.