cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Total Household Income do you need to see $25K Credit lines?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Total Household Income do you need to see $25K Credit lines?

@ haulingthescoreup - May we ask what are you current FICO scores? Smiley Wink

-d

Message Edited by onehotcuban on 09-26-2007 06:07 PM
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
@ haulingthescoreup - May we ask what are you current FICO scores? Smiley Wink

-d

Message Edited by onehotcuban on 09-26-2007 06:07 PM

Sure (these are all FICO scores):

EQ 651 (9/23)
EX 674 (9/11)
TU 668 (9/11)

Even though there's almost a two-week spread in the scores, the reports all have the same info. These come from being added as an AU to DH's 18-year-old Discover to get some history, and they show 6% utilization. They don't include the $50K HELOC that USAA just gave me last week. Interestingly, USAA pulls from EQ in my neck of the woods (always my low score--grrr), but since the only missing info was a USAA CC PIF and the HELOC, I suppose that didn't matter.

These aren't wonderful scores by any means, but my only baddies are lates--all of which were paid--and sorta short credit history. I've been a member of USAA for 28 years, and by sheer dumb luck, I have never bounced a check, missed a CC payment, or anything else with them. They're great about looking at the whole picture, not just the scores.

And this CLI had to have been pre-approved, or at any rate fitting some sort of parameters. I was up most of the night with an asthma attack, and I think this happened around 2:30 a.m. No pauses, no humans, just click, and boom there it was. Must have been the albuterol!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are no absolute rules.

I had an AmEx green card for 19 years. Recently I converted to Blue.  They asked for my HHI and I refused to provide it.  They grumbled but gave me the card with some wacky limit like $13,400.  I called to request a CLI and again I refused to disclose HHI.  I got $25,000.  If they ever try to FR me, they can kiss a 20-year customer bye-bye. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.