Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a deal!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a deal!

I know a 700 credit score isnt that great but you think they would at least attempt to make the offer a LITTLE enticing haha

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a deal!

Smiley LOL Man, that's hard to resist!!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know a 700 credit score is that great but you think they would at least attempt to make the offer a LITTLE enticing haha

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Yeah $700 seems a little low if they are enticing you to do business with them. You would think they could start at 1k at least. Lol

Message 3 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

Man I'm so j!
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was mainly talking about the $175 whopper annual fee, but yea 700 bucks is lame as well
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing that would make this deal better is if they gave you the monthly fee as well. Cherry on top!!! Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was mainly talking about the $175 whopper annual fee, but yea 700 bucks is lame as well

I somehow managed to miss that as I was focused on the minuscule CL. But wow! That AF is on par with a Gold Amex. Lol Yikes! 

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The really sad thing is that a lot of people apparently jump on it, or else they wouldn't be in business
Message 8 of 14
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know a 700 credit score isnt that great but you think they would at least attempt to make the offer a LITTLE enticing haha

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Be happy they didn't want to charge you the $525 and leave you with a $175 CL.  Smiley Very Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 9 of 14
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

Wait... it doesn't say initial CL of $700 and AF of $175 and initiation fee of $525 does it? That deal will instantly max you out haha.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.