Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a difference a year makes!!

tag
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Re: What a difference a year makes!!

Impressive. This encourages me to go apply lol. Congrats!!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 11 of 15
skyisthelimit
New Contributor

Congrats on the year!  Also it is good that you are starting to get more revolving lines, so your age isn't impacted as much when you get future cards/loans; also try to PC (keep the age!) any card you are looking to close in the future.  My suggestion is to always keep a card open, unless there is a AF; your just helping your average that much more!  Next year I want to see you with a CSP.

Message 12 of 15
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!!!  NOW -- just think where you'll be this time NEXT year!!!  Smiley Very Happy  

+1 - keep up this good work and watch your credit lines grow! Congrats.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 13 of 15
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the wonderful approvals! You've done a fine job with your starter cards, so now you're reaping the rewards. Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 14 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.