cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my odds.. ?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Re: What are my odds.. ?

@translucent wrote:
Sadly there are no Chase branches In my state or at least in the metro area

not trying to come off as an enabler here but how far a drive?  lol  104K with the spend, think about it!

Message 21 of 39
Valued Member

4 hour drive
Message 22 of 39
Highlighted
Valued Member

South Dakota. I'm in MN

Message 23 of 39
Valued Contributor

@translucent wrote:

South Dakota. I'm in MN

you sure 4hr is the closest?  2hr worth it, an all day field trip sort of puts it on the fence.  what is your zip?

Message 24 of 39
Valued Member

Yeah I just looked on Maps. It's right over the border.
Message 25 of 39
Valued Contributor

@translucent wrote:
Yeah I just looked on Maps. It's right over the border.
I am getting 3 hrs away but I guess it depends on weather.  do you bank with chase?
Stevens Point
601 Main St
Stevens Point, WI 54481
194.24 miles
Message 26 of 39
Valued Member

Ah yeah that's a bit of a drive.
No I don't.
Message 27 of 39
Valued Contributor

@translucent wrote:
Ah yeah that's a bit of a drive.
No I don't.

@right.  if you had an account they would prob see if you had the csp offer on the screen over the phone and they might do the paperwork via overnight mail.  maybe.  my chase guy will apparently do anything to make something happen.  I would call tomorrow and see if they will work with you if you have an account.  right now you can get $200 back on a chase business checking and they have similar offers on the personal side.  you really have to evaluate what kind of user you are - many on this board are into getting their card count up or high credit lines which is fine.  for me my sole focus is miles or points, I find no problem with getting a card for the signup.  all I do is travel to europe as much as I can so the csr is the card from the gods for me.  figure out what kind of use you are going to do and it in <2 weeks because that is when the gig is up @ chase.  your profile looks solid so you have options.  there are 3 branchs within walking from where I am, chase is everywhere

chase 90210.PNG

Message 28 of 39
Valued Member

Yeah for sure. I have a couple options right now I'm weighing.
Message 29 of 39
Super Contributor

I'm not saying I would have hopped a flight to the mainland for verification. But I would have considered it for 100K+ UR.

The wife and I applied for our CSR's using the leaked links while on vacation in Maui.

Hers was instantly approved, mine took a couple extra days. Both were shipped to our AirBnB's address overnight at first opportunity.
EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.