Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my odds.. ?

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: What are my odds.. ?

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah for sure. I have a couple options right now I'm weighing.

re the csr, you can get the $300 x2 a year, if you can do that and you eat out and you plan on traveling some consider it.  also consider getting credit before you change locations and you have that to deal with.  read more about it on the boards.  good luck

Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I plan on getting new credit way before I move
Message 32 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not saying I would have hopped a flight to the mainland for verification. But I would have considered it for 100K+ UR.

The wife and I applied for our CSR's using the leaked links while on vacation in Maui.

Hers was instantly approved, mine took a couple extra days. Both were shipped to our AirBnB's address overnight at first opportunity.

seriously?  where do you reside?  incredible, you have a strong skill set, its obvious

Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

We reside in the great Texan republic but Hawaii has been our vacation spot for larger trips the last few years.
Message 34 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
We reside in the great Texan republic but Hawaii has been our vacation spot for larger trips the last few years.

well there are lots of branches in tx, guess its not a bad idea to strike while the iron is hot huh..also makes for a romantic chase story which I am a sucker for

Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tons!

The leaked link was dropped on reddit within hours of us landing and I struck the second I saw a post with someone 20/24 being instantly approved.
Message 36 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Tons!

The leaked link was dropped on reddit within hours of us landing and I struck the second I saw a post with someone 20/24 being instantly approved.

that must have been some link, you were north of 5/24 and did a blind app for a csr and got it.  no branch.  well that is really something

Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed.

If I were the OP, and I didn't have any more pressing business I'd drive or fly to the nearest Chase branch for a crack at this. Especially with this higher bonus going away in two weeks.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Message 38 of 39
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Indeed.

If I were the OP, and I didn't have any more pressing business I'd drive or fly to the nearest Chase branch for a crack at this. Especially with this higher bonus going away in two weeks.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

amazing.  yeah I am right there with you, I have had a stream of friends in my branch over the past month getting the card, easy as cake for the most part. to me its the part that make credit a nice clean hobby.  really comes down to what kind of end story you want to have play in your mind.  I have been turned down zero times since my rebuild in 9/14, would have never done it if for not being pushed by certain people on this forum.  I love that gretzky line, I stole it from you.  just being transparent lol

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.