cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the best no foreign transaction fee no annual fee credit cards ?

tag
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are the best no foreign transaction fee no annual fee credit cards ?

@efranklin23 wrote:

@JoshuaHolySpirit wrote:

The regular BankAmericard (Visa Platinum Plus).

how come you haven't PC your card to Travel Rewards? The regular BankAmericard has no rewards at all.

I am Bank of America TRAVEL REWARDS now. Thank you efranklin23....

Would NOT have thought of that on my own. This forum rocks-!!!!

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 21 of 24
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

The answer to your question really depends on where you are travelling  I travel a lot I have the BofA travel rewards card and Discover IT I find myself. Using discover if it is accepted and I use the BofA as my backup option for places that only accept Visa/MasterCard  In Ireland and brazil Discover has been widely accepted so I haven't had much use of the BofA however when I was in Canada I was glad to have it!

If you fly with delta the delta gold amex could be a good option it has an annual fee but they got rid of the foreign transaction fee  plus if  you will use the perks it's definitely one to consider!

BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 22 of 24
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Chase IHG is my favorite no FTF card at the moment. 2x gas, groceries, and restaurants. For a (mostly) single purpose card it's great. The $49 annual fee is offset by a free night each year at any IHG property world wide. The current 80k after $1k spend is valuable, especially for point break bookings. You also get 10% points back on reward nights, so a 5000 point break booking turns into a 4500 point booking.
Message 23 of 24
physicist82
Regular Contributor

@FastForward wrote:
I believe both Cap1 and Barclay have card products with no AF and no FTF.

IIRC, it would be one of the versions of Cap1 QS and Venture and one version of the Barclay Arrival (?).

Regular quicksilver is no AF and venture one is no AF

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.