cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What bureau(s) do US Bank and and BofA pull in Colorado?

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

What bureau(s) do US Bank and and BofA pull in Colorado?

I'm sure this has been asked, and I'm not sure if this is the right forum for it, but I would really love to know this. In Colorado, is there an often-pulled bureau for each of these? Of course I understand that every scenario is different, but I was just wondering if there was a general trend. I have tried the creditboards site, but it didn't help much. 

Thanks! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: What bureau(s) do US Bank and and BofA pull in Colorado?

I believe BoA tend to pull TU overall though there might be exceptions per state. Not sure on US BANK.
Message 2 of 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure about US Bank but in my experience, BofA has pulled EX for the (4) cards I have with them.  When CLI's were HP's they would always pull TU.  Not sure if it's reason specific but I'm in the midwest if that helps. 

Message 3 of 8
Medic981
Valued Contributor

I live in Colorado and BoA pulls from my TU CR. I applied for an Auto Loan from US Bank and they also pulled from TU.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

For a lot more data points, Google "credit pulls database."

I am not sure if things have changed since BoA stopped doing HPs for CLIs, but historically they have pulled TU for CLIs and EX for new applications.  USB pulled a TransUnion mortgage score for my Cash+ application in October, which has been the norm.  There has been at least one recent DP that they are now using FICO 09 scores, though.

Message 5 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

For a lot more data points, Google "credit pulls database."

I am not sure if things have changed since BoA stopped doing HPs for CLIs, but historically they have pulled TU for CLIs and EX for new applications.  USB pulled a TransUnion mortgage score for my Cash+ application in October, which has been the norm.  There has been at least one recent DP that they are now using FICO 09 scores, though.

+1

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 6 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Ok thanks for the info! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA pulled Exp and US Bank used both TU and EQ for me. Im in Grand Junction. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.