cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card is next on your "must have" or wanted list?

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: What card is next on your "must have" or wanted list?

Citi DC is the only card I'm looking at in 2017. I'll be complete for my purposes with that card. 

Message 71 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Limitless, will never need another card once I get that. 

Message 72 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Once I have had the Discover It, for one year, then I want the Discover Miles for the 3% back for the first year. 

2. Marriott Rewards - Chase because Marriott is my preferred hotel and I stay there quite a bit. 

3. AmEx - not sure which one yet. Just want to have all four Visa, MC, Discover and AmEx. 

4. If my Capital One is not upgraded to a WEMC in the next year, then a new Quicksilver so that I can eventually combine the limits. I want the WEMC for the lost/delayed luggage a reimbursement, triip cancellation, etc. 

Message 73 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Penfed Promise

2. SImmons visa

3. Amex everyday cash or even one of their charge cards

I'm hopeful for a penfed promise by next year but I'm afraid to apply lol The rejection is just too much for me at times.

Message 74 of 75
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:
USAA limitless is the only CC I have my eye on 2017.

@Anonymous wrote:

USAA Limitless, will never need another card once I get that. 

+1 to both of the above.  Smiley Very Happy

That's really the only thing out there right now that I would be really 'bummed' if I were to be turned down. 

Not to say I might not harvest a bonus or two along the way, but for actual front-of-the-wallet space the USAA Limitless would complete my stack.  Smiley Wink

complete.gif

Message 75 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.