Scores are all 650ish FICO. Have several paid collections & a paid judgement showing. No current collections.
BofA secured $500
Will be able to get with NFCU soon, but it's hard to wait. I feel I need another non-store card.
Should I try for USAA?
If you are going to be able to get in with NFCU "soon", then it's worth it to wait me thinks