Did you mean: 

What cards do u keep in your wallet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What cards do u keep in your wallet

@MattH wrote:

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2010/03/hard_drives_in.html

WOW!    Good thing, I have ever used commercial one.  I uses my own ...  I guess I need to be careful when I dispose this.  

MattH, do you know what is the best way to dispose when it stop working?

Message 31 of 33
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MattH wrote:

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2010/03/hard_drives_in.html

WOW!    Good thing, I have ever used commercial one.  I uses my own ...  I guess I need to be careful when I dispose this.  

MattH, do you know what is the best way to dispose when it stop working?

Reputable computer recycling companies will dispose of such things in a secure manner, but it may not be free.   Also check your State and Local Government websites.  I just did and learned of an upcoming e-waste recycling day in my town, so I've made a note of it in my calendar so I can take various obsolete electronic items there!  Most such programs are only for residential stuff, businesses are supposed to pay somebody to take their stuff.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 32 of 33
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

I've been using a small LV key and change holder (PRODUCT ID: N62659). It holds 15 cards perfectly.

-I carry:

Discover Open Road (mainly use)

Amex Green

Chase PerfectCard

BoA Financial Rewards

Debit Cards (BoA, Wachovia, Chase, Citi)

Insurance Cards (Kaiser Permanante, Aetna, Progressive)

Student ID... for movie ticket, student discount. (I'm so damn cheap... haha)

-Left home (for now):

US Bank Platinum

Bed Bath & Beyond (US Bank)

My mom is using them since she openned her biz last year. We are still trying to pay them off. I went to the bank to apply for a small loan. I was denied but the account manager at US Bank saw a pre-approved CC offer in my account. The credit limit was more than what we needed.Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.