Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What cool looking CC do you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What cool looking CC do you have?

I like my Continental Airlines MC, because it's sparkly and shiny!

I also think the Delta Amex is cool, because it's see-through on the bottom.
Message 31 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Discover More card. I've got the image of a Rottweiler. I had a Lab/Rottie mix for 7 years and loved her like crazy. I can't wait to get another rottie, mix or not!
Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love my 6 year old cap one with kitty on it.
Message 33 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Susyflower wrote:
I was approved recently for a WaMu PetSmart Rewards Visa and I got to upload a picture of my mini dachshund.  I got an email the other day saying my uploaded picture was approved and I should be recieving my card in 1-2 weeks.  Here's a sample of what it should look like.

OMG, Susy!  Your doggie is soooo adorable!  I couldn't upload my kitty Dexter's pic so when I  get my card, I'll try again.  Aren't you excited to see him on your card???Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

cheddar wrote:
My brand spankin' new Citi Platinum Amex.  It looks much cooler in person than it does in this pic:

Dang, cheddar!  That is one awesome lookin' card!  I know it feels good to pull that puppy out and pay with it! Smiley Very Happy
Message 35 of 39
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Probably my platinum Macy's store card and my British Airways Visa are my niftiest-looking ones right now.

No decent pics of the Macy's card on their site that I could grab easily, but here's my version of the BA card (except mine isn't the signature card):

British Airways Visa Signature®

I'm an astronomy buff, so I love this design.  Smiley Happy

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 36 of 39
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

woopah wrote:
My Discover More card. I've got the image of a Rottweiler. I had a Lab/Rottie mix for 7 years and loved her like crazy. I can't wait to get another rottie, mix or not!

I've got the same card.  My "Rott-a-Dor" is just about 2 years old and he looks exactly like the Rott on the card.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I uploaded a picture of my beautiful cat (lost her several years ago to old age) through Capital One's card lab. That is my favorite looks wise. Nordstrom's store card with the holographics is also cool, and my Discover is the 60's groovy bus...old VW bus on it. Would have loved one with the vintage bug though (I have a '65).
Message 38 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was thinking since i have hap cap1 card i should be able to get a new card and upload a pic for the card right? well my idea is either uploading an all black picture or the amex plum background (just without the amex logo ofcourse) would that work?
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.