Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do with your Cash Back?

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: What do you do with your Cash Back?

I alternate, once it gets to a certain amount it either goes as a statement credit or into a savings account. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply to the statement
Message 42 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I combine all my cashback at the end of the year and roll it into a high rate promotional CD from navy or dump it into the HYSA slush fund with Amex.
Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cash back to my checking account. I have no idea why, but I hate statement credit. I think it's because it means in order to get the rewards, I have to keep using the card. Of course, I'm going to anyway, but that annoys me for some reason. 

I don't use my AMEX because of this (though I think I've figured out how to do cash back before, but either way, it somehow confuses me so I don't fool with it. I don't care to learn what a MR is. I just want cash). If the Amazon Store Card offered something other than statement credit, I'd have never gotten the Amazon Visa.

Cash back only for me please.

Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BofA card cashes out to my BofA bank account for the bonus, everything else does statement credits.
Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay for my wife’s schooling
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.