tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you think? too much?

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i shouldnt apply for anything anyways lol

No, you should not...haha

Although, the sooner you apply. The sooner the INQs will fall off from that application.

Good method I like it LOL

Message 31 of 36
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i shouldnt apply for anything anyways lol

No, you should not...haha

Although, the sooner you apply. The sooner the INQs will fall off from that application.

Good method I like it LOL

That's how I always talk myself into it Smiley Happy

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 32 of 36
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think? Too much?

Good Advice bro! thx I really love discover. cap 1 i go nuts with cant win with them at all lol

I refer to them as Crap1. I hate them with such a passion. Terrible customer service and a general unwillingness to do anything for me.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What do you think? Too much?

@Dustink wrote:

Good Advice bro! thx I really love discover. cap 1 i go nuts with cant win with them at all lol

I refer to them as Crap1. I hate them with such a passion. Terrible customer service and a general unwillingness to do anything for me.

since 3 years i cant move past 500 idk i HATE them and i don use the word hate lol

Message 34 of 36
leoment
Frequent Contributor

You have a lot of different cards.. I'd probably keep the top few (no more than 5) store cards that you use the most (or the ones that offer you the best rewards/incentives) and close the rest.  Also keep the ones with over $1k CL for the time being so your utility isn't wrecked in the process of closing.  From there I'd garden for at least 6 months, and then start possibly applying for prime cards.  Maybe even wait a year so the INQs won't affect your score when you apply.

Good luck!

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 35 of 36
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

what's your EX score?
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.