Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does AMEX define as "superstore"?

tag
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

What does AMEX define as "superstore"?

Is there a list they publish that contains the "superstores" so I don't inadverntaly NOT get my rewards?  I'm guess Wal-Mart is a "superstore", but they aren't worthy of AMEX anyway.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: What does AMEX define as "superstore"?

If you use the amex at wallymart, amex might frown and pull your account. LOL...

Message 2 of 4
alboto
Regular Contributor

"If you use the amex at wallymart, amex might frown and pull your account. LOL..." I couldnt stop laughing for a while LOL

Message 3 of 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I think I've actually read that here. Probably a few months ago. If it was real, someone's account was in question.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.