cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Alliant CU's credit card look like?

tag
Volpes
Regular Contributor

What does Alliant CU's credit card look like?

Probably a silly question, but I can't find any online images. I like their new debit card design, but I'm just wondering if their Visa CC look nice?

I'm trying to decide who I will open/switch my next checking account with.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: What does Alliant CU's credit card look like?

Hmm.. I found this image.  Don't know how old that is tho. lol  Anyway, hope that helps.

Edit: Oh and here's the link.

Message 2 of 6
Volpes
Regular Contributor

I would bet that's it, it has resemblance to their new debit card.
Message 3 of 6
youngman1234
Established Contributor

That's exactly how my card looks... Pretty boring
Message 4 of 6
Volpes
Regular Contributor

I think it looks fine Smiley Happy At least it doesn't look cheapish like DCU debit card.

Just now, I went ahead and joined. I will now be a member of two Credit Unions! DIVERSIFICATION... hopefully at least 1 if not the other CU will help me out in the near future. I don't plan on joining any more, don't want to make things too complicated. Can't wait to close my USAA checking, and two bully bank checking accounts next month.

Message 5 of 6
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

@eddie84 wrote:

Hmm.. I found this image.  Don't know how old that is tho. lol  Anyway, hope that helps.

Edit: Oh and here's the link.

That is one version of the platinum card, but there are a couple others. Mine is a picture of United Airlines planes on a runway (Alliant used to be United employees credit union) and the other version has a man and a child walking on a beach (if i remember correctly).

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.