Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean...

tag
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

What does this mean...

on my wife's PenFed online account?

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below.  Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.
Click the image for details on each card type.
Select CardOffer AmountInterest RateModify Offer Amount

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards $1,500.00 9.990%

Still not meeting your need? Just click here to provide some additional information. We'll review the information and do our best to qualify your customized request

I'm not interested in a new card. However, I would like a CLI on her existing Platinum Cash Rewards Visa. It says "APPROVED" so maybe there won't be a credit check?

If she is approved why not just give it to her like they did about a year ago?

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: What does this mean...

@OnTheRebound wrote:

So they know how she wants to handle it. Did you read the text you copied and pasted into your post?

We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Message 2 of 3
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Re: What does this mean...

@OnTheRebound wrote:

on my wife's PenFed online account?

You're approved for a low-rate credit card from PenFed. We just need to know if you’d like a new card, want to increase the credit limit on your existing card, or upgrade your card.
Select Card below. Your maximum offer amount is pre-filled. If you have an existing PenFed card, you can increase your credit limit or upgrade to one of the cards pictured below.  Your new card limit can be increased by your offer amount.
Click the image for details on each card type.
Select CardOffer AmountInterest RateModify Offer Amount

VISA Platinum Cash Rewards $1,500.00 9.990%

Still not meeting your need? Just click here to provide some additional information. We'll review the information and do our best to qualify your customized request

I'm not interested in a new card. However, I would like a CLI on her existing Platinum Cash Rewards Visa. It says "APPROVED" so maybe there won't be a credit check?

It means your Approved for a CLI , Upgrade or a new Credit Card with a soft pull. You chose which one you want

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.