Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to credit balances?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens to credit balances?

I have a $210 credit balance on my Credit One Visa.  (It's a whole hotel mixup thing)  Do they send me the money back or just wait until I use the card until it disappears.  This is the first time that this has ever happened to me.  Also, does it pis....I mean upset them?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What happens to credit balances?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a $210 credit balance on my Credit One Visa.  (It's a whole hotel mixup thing)  Do they send me the money back or just wait until I use the card until it disappears.  This is the first time that this has ever happened to me.  Also, does it pis....I mean upset them?

You can have them send you a check or you can use the card to offset the credit balance..

Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What happens to credit balances?

You can request for the credit balance to be refunded to you via check if you don't plan on using your account for a while. Not sure on how Credit One handles automatically disbursements on these though, meaning if you left it there for a long time.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.