Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have I done......

tag
northface28
Established Contributor

What have I done......

Getting a Wells Fargo product. I think I made a mistake, first of all I applied for the card on Dec 22 and still havent received it. Their website? Awful, its clunky and not easy to navigate. The big sticking point for me, how I pay my bill with them. Do I have to open a Wells Fargo checking acct just to pay my bill with them? Do I HAVE to set up auto bill pay? Seems like a rather ancient way of doing business. I want full autonomy over when I pay my bills, I dont like things being auto-renewed or auto-billed. If this is the case, this card will never get used. Am I missing something?

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bombshell
Established Member

Re: What have I done......

You dont need a wells checking to pay them you can just pay with your account from whatever bank you currently have....and if your bank has bill pay you can pay when you want on the day and frequency of you chosing.

file age 12 months old as of nov 2014:Cap1 (a) secured: 500 Barclays 4250
American Airlines FCU: 7500 Cap1 (b): 500 Discover: 6500 AMEX Costco: 2000 AMEX BCE 2500 CHASE SAPPHIRE 5000 Total Rewards Visa 9300

12/14 FICO EQ 704 TU 723 EX 705
6/14 scores EQ 646 TU 739 EX 730
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo does seem to have a clunky system.  I don't have a Wells Fargo checking account either.

I pay mines straight from my regular bank via bill pay and it works well enough.  

Message 3 of 5
northface28
Established Contributor

Im not finding the area where I enter in my bank information to pay, maybe that is available when I get the card.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 4 of 5
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

Im not finding the area where I enter in my bank information to pay, maybe that is available when I get the card.

Yep,that,.......... and you'll also have your 16 digit account info when you get the card.

That way, you can also use CreditFlunky's tip. Push payment via bill pay using your CC# if you don't wanna pay via WF-CC website.

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.