cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What have you been approved for recently?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What have you been approved for recently?

Phillips66/Conoco/76 card w/200 cl.

It's not huge, but I like it. Smiley Very Happy
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

who backed the 76 card? It seems that all the major banks back the different gas/ store cards. noone has their own small banks anymore.
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

A 2001 GMC Yukon XL.  (Husband's new 'toy' to carry around all his other 'toys'- he's a contractor...)  That's plenty for now!

Though, if there's a gas card that offers good cash back...  Hmm, that's a thought.  That thing is a beast compared to the Camry and Corolla!

Nothing else on the wishlist until I get BoA paid off, then I might do a product change to their Nature Conservancy card.
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi D_Boone,

I has approved and got cards as follows;
Discover More                    2k   0% APR on purchase and BT for 12 months
Citi Driver's Edge MC         3k   0% APR on BT for 12 months
                                            *CL increased to 8.6k by converted from Citi Dividend Platinum MC
Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on discover more. Discover is hard to get in with!
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

who backed the 76 card? It seems that all the major banks back the different gas/ store cards. noone has their own small banks anymore.

It's Citibank. I was actually holding my breath as I applied for it, because a year ago Citibank wouldn't even have approved me for a library card!

Smiley Very Happy
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been lurking on this board off and on for a few years... Been working on major FICO clean up.

3 years ago, my average score was 473 (really) -- lots of old and ex hubby stuff. As of this week, my Experian hit 703! and I expect the other two to follow along shortly putting me over the 700 mark, just waiting on a few corrections to post.

Today, I applied for and was approved for Amex Blue $6000 -- Hooray!

Message 27 of 34
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

HorstmanHash wrote:

3 years ago, my average score was 473 (really)

I hear ya, in May of 05 my EQ was 440.  As of yesterday it's 669.  Up, up and away!!!!  (Other scores were 473 and 495.  Is there an award for the sub 500 club? LOL)

ETA:  And congrats and welcome!  That is a huge accomplishment!

Message Edited by WhirledPeasPlease on 02-10-2008 08:11 PM
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 28 of 34
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

Did my app spree this weekend. Scores didn't drop, actually went up a bit as things updated. Still waiting to see what is up with Transunion score. But here's my status:

WAMU $4,500 CL/0% BT until September, instant approval
Carnival $5,000 CL (rate is a bit high, but not the highest, so yay me!) Instant approval.

Got the dreaded 7-10 day wait message on the following:
Target
Walmart
Chevron
CITI Platinum

Opened my accounts with NASA and have decided to use it as way to save and will apply for LOC to back the checking after a ton of things fall off May 2008.

Goal - keep util below 10%. I expect decline on CITI, but we'll see. It's been just shy of 7 years since BK. Oh! And Carnival is already reporting! Brought my score up a substantial amount because of it!

Not applying for anything else. Want to age whatever I get and improve my average age of accounts.

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 34
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

boysmumx2--
what are your scores like? and congrats on your new cards, great limits..i too filed bk and i just like seeing and knowing what i can look forward too..i filed 2004 so i'm a ways behind you, you are over the hump and i'm sure some of your accts that show iib will start falling off even though the bk public record is still on...congrats!
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.