Did you mean: 

What income to report to banks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What income to report to banks

Ok so, I was student until june 2015.
After that I got job and my monthly income is between 6 and 7.5k
So basically my yearly gross would be 70k-80k.
But since I started working at june my gross for these year is 45k.
I reported to banks on every app 45k.
But I am getting limits up to 5k on my approvals, I guess because my reported income, and that's just not enough for me, because I'll get promotion in 1st quarter of this year, so my gross for 2016 will be at least 140k

Can I report to banks approximately my gross for 2016 or I have to wait to do taxes on beginning of the next year when I will have proof for gross income?

I am not planning to app anymore this year, so anyway I will wait for tax report next year, but can I update income on my accounts in cases of Auto CLI?
I have 12 open acc with Total CL of 49k
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What income to report to banks

Best to be honest and list your accurate income. Or if anyone lives with you include the household income if its your spouse and is used to pay bills.

It wont make a difference in the long run.

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Leave your yearly gross income as what it was. You didnt get a pay decrease. It is what you will make for the year.

Message 3 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Honesty is the best policy. Wait until you get that promotion and can prove your income by pay stubs.. I can't see why 5k CC's won't work when you make 40kish a year

What do you do that you would go from 40kish to 140kish. I am in the wrong line of work as I need that kinda salary bump of 100k increase!  

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I was just wondering can I use amount that will be at the end of current year or I have to use amount that's says on tax return of previous year.

Also all of my income will go on my Inc. company, that I owns, and where I am only employee
Message 5 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Getting a promotion in your own company of one employee?

Just depends what lender it really is if they will ask for proof or not and whether the rewards/risk are worth it

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I drive a semi truck over the road. And I am buying my own truck in april.
So my Net income will jump 2 times, and my gross income will jump 3-4 times then its now.
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I said promotion, it's easier to explain then to tell that I will be Owner Operator in trucking bussiness instead Driver like now.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Honesty is the best policy. Wait until you get that promotion and can prove your income by pay stubs.. I can't see why 5k CC's won't work when you make 40kish a year

What do you do that you would go from 40kish to 140kish. I am in the wrong line of work as I need that kinda salary bump of 100k increase!  

+1

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity
Its 40ish because I started working in June.
And from april I will be spending 8k monthly only for gas and truck expenses, and other work expenses + life expenses, and thats over 10k monthly on credit cards.
So that's the reason why 5k is not enough
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.