Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Klarna via Overstock

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

What is Klarna via Overstock

I was trying to see if the SCT would work for Overstock. I was provided an option for Klarna? What exactly is this and do they pull your report. Any info is helpful.

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What is Klarna via Overstock

@Cheryla18 wrote:

I was trying to see if the SCT would work for Overstock. I was provided an option for Klarna? What exactly is this and do they pull your report. Any info is helpful.

Cheryl

Appears they might be taking over some commenity accounts.. See this thread.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Lenovo-Klarna-Credit/m-p/4801530#M1398113

Message 2 of 6
mrldp40
Established Contributor

there financed by web bank 

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 3 of 6
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Klarna is like bill me later. it's been around for at least a year acting as a checkout method like how PayPal works but now they've added the financing part to it.
Message 4 of 6
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I put some links over in the Lenovo thread; this link in particular mentions Overstock:  https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/28/klarna-a-unicorn-is-coming-to-the-u-s-and-going-after-u-s-credit-c...

Apparently Klarna is the white-label tech behind Overstock's entire checkout process. 

They are new to me, but I'm always excited to see a new viable player come along!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

just got approved for this account with a 750 credit line. 0.99 percent interest for 12 months on a recliner i purchased. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.