Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What is easier to get Chase Biz Card?

What is easier to get Chase Biz Card?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: What is easier to get Chase Biz Card?

I don't know, Parents where declined for standard plat. biz card each. I just hate chase now
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Concord, you should consider the Bank Atlantic card by Barclays. however I have heard they don't like inquiries, but they gave largest limit of all my pg cards.  Even higher than Advanta, which would be my 2nd choice
Message 3 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I have applied for Bank Atlantic Card. I got the message further processing required. I would know in the next week or so if I am approved or not. But Juni is so unpredictable doing CLD and account closures.
Message 4 of 9
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

concord- I sent you a message. I would have posted but it has to do with a  biz credit report and not a credit card
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 5 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Yes, I replied to it.

Jesedmotherof5 wrote:
concord- I sent you a message. I would have posted but it has to do with a  biz credit report and not a credit card

Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you should be able to log back in and get answer on your application within a day.
I wouldn't know about CLD, I maxed it out before I got the card with balance transfer! lol
but so far they have not chased my balance as I pay on it.

HOWEVER. Amex business just sent letter they lowered credit line for 3rd time.  Cards in my fathers name, I'm auth. He has gone from 60+k in credit line with amex over 5 credit cards down to now I think under 15k!!!!

The reasons for decreases look like my credit report, which amex says is not possible. but my father has never filed bk, I have and this all started RIGHT after I filed bk.
It's a shame, he has been cardholder since 2000, now they are just hurting his score with all this balance chasing.  Think I'm just going to get them paid off and close everything except the charge cards, those are the only ones they are leaving alone.
Message 7 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

What card could I get to transfer this amex balance to to get rid of these cards??? no chase!
Message 8 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Just now I checked the app status for atlantic bank biz card. They declined the app. I did not expect any thing otherwise from Juniper any way. I am glad I did not get it, as I have to worry about CLD and Account Closures by them.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.