Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the BEST rewards CC out there?

tag
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

What is the BEST rewards CC out there?

I'm talking about the cards with maximum rewards and/or perks. Include the name, rewards, and annual fee if any.

Example:

Credit Card: Chase Freedom

Rewards: %5 cash back on rotation catagories (on up to $1500 in purchases/quarter), 1% on everything else. 10% bonus if you have a Chase checking.

Anuual fee: none

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: What is the BEST rewards CC out there?

This is absolutely a YMMV question.  Personally, I love my Freedom and Discover it cards.  My wife loves her Hilton card.

Everyone's going to have their own opinion. 

Message 2 of 4
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

This is absolutely a YMMV question.  Personally, I love my Freedom and Discover it cards.  My wife loves her Hilton card.

Of course this is a YMMV question. Everyone's opinion is exactly what I'm looking for.

Do you know why your wife lvoes her Hilton card? I'm assuming she stays at the Hilton a lot, but how does the rewards program work?

Message 3 of 4
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@SamsungHDTV wrote:

@sccredit wrote:

fully agree.... for me the overall best is CapOne Visa....why? No foreign transaction fees, 1,5% cash back on everything and great acceptance worldwide and no AF. Discover would have this feature as well but I find myself most of the time ending paying with CapOne Visa because even with the Diners Club logo the card does not get recognized. For online purchases it is Chase and Discover, for groceries in the US it is AX...... I would say I love all my cards and each for a different feature. ...and that is why there is not only one perfect card for everything Heart all of mine!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.